Who we are
Our website address is: https://techlacarte.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Mailing List or Newsletter.
Personal Data: email address, first name and last name.
Displaying content from external platforms
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Google+ +1 button and social widgets, Facebook Like button and social widgets and social share widgets and Twitter Tweet button and social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
When a user commenting on article on TechinDroid, the following personal data will be collected.
Name, Email & Website.
Analytics collected with google analytics and WordPress Stats.
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Facebook Analytics for Apps
Like many other Web sites, https://techlacarte.net makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any of our site user’s data to third-parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to https://techlacarte.net and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
https://techlacarte.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
European Privacy Rights
In this section, we clarify the rules that are applicable to you, as a user, website visitor or customer using our Services and if you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (which includes the European Union member states, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein), the United Kingdom, and Switzerland.
We also identify the legal bases on which we rely to use your personal data and acknowledge your right to access and control your personal data in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws, which include but are not limited to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”), the United Kingdom GDPR (“UK GDPR”), the Swiss Act on Federal Data Protection (“FADP”) and the Directive 2002/58/EC (“e-Privacy Directive”) and other relevant national legislation implementing it (“e-Privacy Laws”), together, the “European Privacy Laws”.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Device or Browser
If required by the European Privacy Laws, we will seek your consent to these activities and provide the ability for you to withdraw your consent via a cookie consent management platform or other appropriate means.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- To Provide or Improve the Services, Provide Support, and Communicate With You:
- Legal bases: contract performance, legitimate interests (to correspond with you, to enable us to provide you with the Services and to improve the Services).
- To Carry out Marketing Activities such as Promotions:
- Legal base: consent, legitimate interest where consent is not required (to enable us to provide you with an experience related to your interests or keep you updated with news in relation to our products and services).
- To Organize Sweepstakes and Contests:
- Legal base: consent.
Advertising and Analytics
- How to Opt Out of Matched Ads and Targeted Advertising?
- If required by the European Privacy Laws, we will seek your consent to these activities and provide you the ability to withdraw your consent at any time via a cookie consent management platform or other appropriate means.
- Our websites will honor “Do Not Track” requests from your browser if you visit us from EEA countries, the United Kingdom or Switzerland and you activate the “Do Not Track” feature in your browser settings: in this case, the “Do Not Track” request your browser sends us will automatically deactivate the targeting cookies we use on our websites. Some browsers or browser add-ons may also automatically activate that “Do Not Track” feature.
- Legal bases: consent, legitimate interest where consent is not required (to enable us to provide you with an experience related to your interests).
- Analytics Services:
- Legal bases: consent, legitimate interest where consent is not required (to enable us to provide you with an experience relevant to your interests).
Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Your Personal Data
Where we disclose the personal data you provide, or that we collect, to cooperative database and marketing companies for promotional mailings and direct mail campaign purposes, we will seek your consent to these activities if it is required by the European Privacy Laws.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies and How To Control Them
If required by the European Privacy Laws, we will seek your consent to these activities and provide you with the ability to withdraw your consent via a cookie consent management platform or other appropriate means.
Data Subject Rights
- Accessing, Correcting, Erasing Your Information; Objecting to or Restricting the Processing of Your Information; or Withdrawing Your Consent:
- If you are located in the EEA, the United Kingdom or Switzerland: to request access to, correction or erasure of, your personal data, object to, or restrict the processing of your personal data, or to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where we are relying on consent as the lawful basis) in accordance with European Privacy Laws.
- Please include the registration information you provided through the Services. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account. We will respond within a month after receiving your request or in accordance with the European Privacy Laws. If your request is complex or you have sent us several or different ones (access, correction, deletion requests, etc.), we may have extend the time to respond to you by a further two months but will always inform you of such delay within a month and explain you why the extension is necessary.
- Portability of Your Personal Data:
- Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your personal data in a machine-readable format that you can migrate, where technically feasible, from one controller to another in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws. This right is available to users located in the EEA, United Kingdom and Switzerland in relation to the personal data that we process via automated means and in reliance on your consent.
If you have a concern about our handling of your personal data, please get in contact with us first so we can try to resolve your query.
If however you feel we have not dealt with your concern and that we are failing to meet our legal obligations, the GDPR gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can do so with your local data protection authority: the Information Commissioner’s Office in the United Kingdom or the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. https://techlacarte.net does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that https://techlacarte.net has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.